Thursday, January 10, 2008

Entrepreneurial New Year!


Here's a photo of yesterdays walk with the dogs;
Well I can't believe Christmas has come and gone (again!).

Having been turfed out of my old part-time job for no good reason I am now officially full-time self-employed! Scary though that is financially, it means I now have no good reason to be miserable and I'm enjoying every moment of self-earned freedom. However, I do actually have to make some money, so I guess I actually have to do some work. I suppose selling beads will be my bread-and-butter income and selling jewellery will be the cream and sugar. Having said that, so far jewellery is going a lot better than beads but I think in the long term it will be the other way around.

I have a stack of bills and post to sort out this morning and then I have to start on last years tax returns (both mine and my hubbys).

Then I need to take the dogs out and get on with listing more beads on Ebay.

Right now though, I've got to remove a cat from my knee so I can go and get more coal before the fire goes out. It's pretty cold and miserable here today.


No comments: