Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tuesday night in the library...

Well, I'm sitting at work now. All the students are fairly quiet. Must be close to assignment deadlines for them or something. lol.
I made myself a lovely bracelet last night. My first decent attempt at wirewrapping and I'm really pleased with the result. It's not anything really complex but I worked it all out for myself and that makes it more pleasing.
I'm in a bit of a quandary just now. I have a habit of deciding I want to try something new (jewellery-wise) which is fine of course, but then I NEED to buy more stuff in order to try it! My stock room is becoming seriously overrun. I think it's a good thing to learn new techniques but I can never do it 'on the cheap' I've got to have all the gadgets to go with it. SO now I have another shopping list of things and bits and bobs that I want (NEED!) but I would rather get them all from the same place. And then I give myself a headache running from one website to the next trying to make sure that I'm getting the best deal and the most items ticked off my list!
I'm probably not the nly one like this, I hope.
Yesterday, I had planned to take some photos as the sunshine was lovely and I want to put some photos on here and get my website updated with products for sale. But I got home, had some lunch, dealt with some ebay parcels, and then my father-in-law phoned needing help with his phone. So I ended up going up there. By the time I got back it was nearly dark! BUT I'm off all day tomorrow and Thursday, so in between cleaning the house. I really, really must get some photos taken.
That's my target for this week. I'm going to Rome next week so I really need to start getting organised for that. Can't wait! So excited!
Off for some paracetamol. LOL.

No comments: