Friday, November 9, 2007

Oooops! I've let myself slip...

Well after the initial honeymoon period looks like I let my blog become neglected! I can't believe it has been so long since my last entry.
Anyway, my old friend cried off on me, so reports on that meeting will have to wait until next time he is in Dundee, or I am in Glasgow.
I've been so busy over the last couple of weeks it's not real! How do folk cope with kids and full-time jobs? My pets keep forcing me to the vets, and craft fairs and restocking seem to be taking up an awful lot of time in between putting my new kitchen together and working part-time!!!
Ahh, the joys!
Anyway, I'm going to update my links list with lots of funky blogs and jewellery websites so please check them out;-)

1 comment:

Karen said...

Good to see you back, I know what you mean about being crazy busy.... does it ever end?

Looking forward to reading much more from you.

Karen x