Friday, January 18, 2008

Bit the bullet

Well, I did order stuff after all. But since I have the Bead Fair coming up I managed to justify it that way.
Today, I need to get some new stuff listed on Ebay. I'm sure I even have the photos taken it's just a matter of getting the descriptions filled out etc, etc, etc. I even have some stock that I don't have photos of, maybe I could get really caught up if I put my mind to it.
Of course, there are always the kitchen wall units needing to be hung if/when I get bored! I had wanted to do that this weekend but the Husky racing is at Aviemore this weekend and I think we are going there on SUnday so that leaves us today and tomorrow to get units up. I'm sure K will come up with some excuse why we don't have time to do it, so I figure if I do it today while he's at work (and I've got a million and one other things I SHOULD be doing) then at least it's done.
Roll on my tax course next Monday morning - should be fun!

No comments: