Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday is the start of the week...

It may seem obvious but when you work for yourself (and OH works Mon - Fri) then Monday morning becomes the time to plan what needs to be done in the week to come. Of course, usually I write myself a wee list on Sunday night. That's in front of me now and nowhere on that list does it say anything about updating my blog! Nor does it say anything about normal chores like feeding dogs, cats, chickens, cleaning coops, litter trays, and garden. All in all I think each day I spend approx 2 - 3 hours cleaning, feeding and exercising our pets! But that's another story.
I have a lot of Ebay parcels to go today. It seems I have stumbled on a winning product so I need to keep momentum up and stock levels high and current.
There are a number of other jobs on my list but dealing with emails is never there and I usually have at least 2 or 3 (business ones - never mind friends!) that need a reply.
However, I did have a lovely weekend, even got slightly sunburnt yesterday, we did get a few house chores done and it's another glorious day today.
So all there is left to do is just get on with it.

No comments: