Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Beady, beady, beady...

Well, BT has been here for 2 days and has cracked that whip hard! She has left me for a day and I now have to sort through things that she can't. Deciding where to put various beads, findings, unfinished projects, etc etc etc.
The room is looking great though (well, it will) and I now have a lot more space. I knew I needed to reorganise it but doing it on my own really just wasn't appealling. And she has done a great job of motivating and helping me.
As for chickens - when I checked this morning there were 2 very tin shelled and broken eggs in the house - looked like they had been laid from the perches. And one Light Sussex egg in the nest box. We think the other Light Sussex laid her first egg late yesterday afternoon. But the 2 broken ones also looked like Light Sussex, so I'm not sure what's going on there?

No comments: