Saturday, April 18, 2009

Chain Maille galore!

Well, it seems like evryone is doing chain maille - I keep getting asked ow much is it to send rings all over the world. Today and Australian has contacted me about them! I really should get more stock in but I am trying not to layout too much cash so I am trying to order lots of little packets but economically/financially I should do it on a massive scale and try to save some pennies (for me and the customers). However, I do not want to be left with a load of stock when people decide they've had enough of chain maille (though I would probably use it myself).
Anyway, I better try to keep up with demand.

Other things seem to be picking up in popularity aswell. I think perhaps there is some Feng Shui (sp?) going on. A tidy room makes good business sense, or something.

No comments: