Monday, October 29, 2007

Why can't we have an extra hour every weekend?

I really noticed the extra hour this weekend. Not that it made any real difference since I still didn't get everything done that I wanted to get done! However, we made some progress with the kitchen and I got some polymer beads baked which I have been making and storing over the last few weeks. Now I've got a big stash that need finishing - then I can play with them - YUM!
Also, I had quite a successful jewellery party on Saturday night so now I have to make more pretty things before Wednesday which is when I have to set up my next craft fair! YIKES!
Still, I made a start last night by making some simple glass pendants.
The other thing of note from this weekend was the fireworks going off and terrifying our dogs. Grrrr. I think they will really suffer next weekend when the firewirks really start banging!
Bye for now xx

No comments: