Friday, October 26, 2007

Where does all the time go?

Well I'm just not very good at keeping up with the blogging malarkey, am I?
I do try, honest. I have been trying to make my website in the last few days, so you may notice some changes to it whenever you visit. Also, I have been busy with the Angus Crafts Association. I'm the Secretary and we seem to be coming up with lots of good ideas for new ways to promote our crafts. This is great obviously but of course it means that there is a lot of extra work involved for the committee.
I haven't made any new jewellery for ages now, but I do keep playing with my polymer clay and making lots of new beads. I've booked my space at next years Scottish Bead Fair in February and I would really like to be selling my own handmade beads but perhaps that is a little ambitious.
I have a Jewellery fundraiser this weekend, in aid of Westmuir Toddlers Groups - hopefully the mums will buy lots of jewellery for Christmas presents!
The other job for this weekend is to finish fitting the wall units and the cabinet doors in the kitchen. My new cooker is currently plonked in the middle of the kitchen floor - I wan't to get it 'plumbed' in so I can use it, but not til the cabinets and worktops are all fitted and finished.
Going to sign off now, I have to go and create a Newsletter for the Angus Crafts Asociation.

Cheery-bye

No comments: