Friday, February 8, 2008

Home all day today

Well I have a nice day ahead of me where I only need to take the dogs for a walk so I can be really productive round the house.
I have loads of findings to count and bag.
I could also do the weekends chores to save doing them this weekend.
I could strip the bathroom of all its tiles and wallpaper ready for the new bath suite going in next week.
I could prepare for doing the tiled splashback in the kitchen (though this involves a trip to Focus and I can't be ars*d).
I would like to get another 50 items listed on Ebay - but this may involve taking photos and the light isn't too good here today.
I could also create some space in the kitchen ready for the next lot of units going in over the weekend.
I could measure the kitchen and go and order the Vinyl we've decided we like.
Plenty to keep me going, just got to decide where to start!

No comments: