Friday, February 15, 2008

Busy, busy, busy

I can't remember having a busier week in recent years!
I have hardly had time to sit down, literally!
But the kitchen is coming on and we now have a new bath and basin in the bathroom. Another busy weekend should see all the major stuff renewed and functioning and then it's just decorating to finish. Just, she says!
Also I have to start counting and bagging for the baed fair and I'm also waiting on 2 massive orders coming in so will have to deal with them when they get here.
And I may have signed myselk up for regular monthly fairs if that comes off - so I'll actually have to start making some jewellery!
Ugh, it's too scary to think of. I thought I would get less busy once the bathroom and kitchen were completed but it looks like it's just going to continue at this pace until I die! Which might now be sooner than I had planned, lol.
Oh well, got to get on, shouldn't really be sitting here - got stuff to do.

No comments: