Tuesday, May 5, 2009

slowing down, speeding up

OH had the Bank Holiday off yesterday so my usual routine was interrupted, and I had to work at the Crafts of Angus shop in the afternoon, so all in all I didn't really get an awful lot of productive time. Though I did restock with some new pendants I had finished. Beautiful beads from Annelyse Taylor, I just set them off with some Swarovski crystal and chunky Karen Hill Tribe Silver beads and clasps. I like doing them this way, it does not detract from the simplicity of the focal bead.
I also worked on some chain maille yesterday so I supose I wasn't too bad.
The alternator belt on the car has gone so it went into the garage this morning. Which means I am currently carless.
OH is working today but is on holiday for the rest of the week. We have to build a fence to keep our chickens from escaping! On Thursday we swap our ISP and phone line over to Talk Talk, on Friday it is OH's birthday - he plans to go fishing with a friend and I have promised to drive them! Saturday we have a crafters social evening. So I think quite a busy week.

No comments: