Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear

I have always wanted to have a go at researching my Family Tree - I've had a couple of interesting dabbles over the last couple of months, but nothing that took too much time!
However, on Saturday my OH was at the footie (what a waste of a day that was, but will he ever learn?) and when I got back from the Farmers Market there was a couple of Registry extracts waiting for me in the post.
Needless to say any thoughts of working for that afternoon quickly disappeared, and I was soon ensconced on ScotlandsPeople beavering away back to the 1850's. It is so addictive! I didn't stop until about 10pm that night and then was at it again all day yesterday - when I should have been working.
Of course, that meant I started making jewellery at about 7pm (after tea and dog-walking) and finished at about 10pm - just in time to watch House!
Amazing how guilt keeps you going.
Today - I must, must, must do some proper work. Lol.

2 comments:

Coburg Crafts said...

I love to read your blog, Maura, it's always so interesting. I'm sure you've got loads more interesting things to tell us, so I've tagged you! See my blog for details.

Blue Daisy said...

Thanks you so much!
I didn't think anyone else was reading my drivel!!