Monday, September 29, 2008

Monday morning comes round again

There's always loads to do on Mondays!

The weathers not bad so I should get some washig out but it's really beginning to feel like the long march into winter has begun.

I managed to get the Angus Ambassador entry for our Crafts of Angus shop into Angus Council on time. Phew! I was really beginning to stress out about it!

Over the weekend, though I haven't been very productive in real terms, I have been thinking a lot about different projects and have a couple of ideas for collaborations with another crafter in my group. Just hope I can pull my finger out in time for Christmas.

Also I have to get on with some silver mailleing so that I can get some stuff hallmarked and on sale on the website - I think they will really add another dimension to what's already available.

October is a month of talks and workshops - new to me. This gives me something else to stress about. Novemebr is an xceedingly busy month - at the minute the only weekend day I have off is 22nd November and I'm sure that will change by the time it comes round. Of course, I am already looking ahead with dread to those lean months of January, February and March!

Got to go work now.

1 comment:

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Hello there! Someone on a forum asked about your ebay shop, as they've just started doing jewellery parties, so I went looking for a link and spotted your blog ;)
Hope you get at least a little time to yourself to just relax and have fun :)
Susan :)