Saturday, April 26, 2008

Has it really been that long?

I have to stop starting posts in this way. LOL. I really can't believe it has been so long since I posted!
The House of Dun shop has been very busy, I've been selling lots of chain maille which is good because I like making it and I feel that it's more 'artsy' than some of my glass pendants on suede thong which seemed to sell really well last year. Also I am now signed up for 3 Farmers Markets every month, Montrose 1st Saturday, Forfar 2nd Saturday and Brechin last Saturday. All of this is keeping me really busy. I've created some earring kits for the Markets (not allowed to sell kits at craft fairs or the House of Dun, even if they are my own). just byzantine weave in coloured aluminium for now. But I have a LOAD of copper and Sterling wire in for making my own jump rings, once they are made and tumbled I can make more kits, earrings and bracelets.

No comments: